Random Roleplay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Roleplay Site

A random roleplay, what else is there to say?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boring day in gym...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SAYURI

SAYURI

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Boring day in gym... Empty
PostSubject: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Sayui was in the girls change room, changing into her gym uniform. she piled her clothes on a bunch ontop of her book bag an quickly tied up her shoes. Sayui ran to the mirror on the wall and fixed her hair so that it wouldnt get in the way of her sight but still be long enough to hang over her shoulders. The gym teacher blew his whistle. The loud shreak made Sayui run for the exit door on onto the gym floor where she met her fellow students.
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Takuya stood in the middle of the gym along with the other students. He was dressed in gym clothes and ready for everything to begin.
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Sayui sighed with grief. she never really liked gym class to begin with. she looked around yawning at the instructions being given out about what to expect when being on a team. The teacher called out "5 warm up laps for everyon. Then meet back here an grab a basketball" 'Great' she sighed. and began to sprint around the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Takuya jogged around the gym, feeling lazy. When he finished he grabbed a basketball and started to shoot, missing nearly every basket he tried to make.
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Sayui was dribbling and made just about every shot. Though most of the girls werent even triing to do anything. Half were giggling and huddled with their basketballs under their arms.
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Takuya missed again, having the basketball bounce off the rim and hit Sayui on the legs, not real hard though. He jogged over to retreive it.
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Sayu picked up the ball that had hit her feet an held it out for him. "here ya go" she said friendly.
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Takuya smiled and reached out and took the ball.
"Thank you."
He began to shoot at the basket she was, still missing most of them.
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Sayu giggled "your aim sucks, try bending your knees more as well as your elbow, then shoot with one hand". trying not to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Takuya took her advice, bending his knees along with his elbow then shot with his right hand. The ball went in to the net then Takuya smiled.
"Wow, do you play basketball alot?"
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Say smiled as it made a perfect basket "not really I know a few things cause I watch basketbal on tv the odd time, but other then that Im just kinda good at it" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 pm

"Well, you made me make a basket. That normally never happens, so you must be REALLY good."
He grinned.
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Sayui smiled she liked feelling good about know alot about basketball. "just takes the right movements and practise I suppose. I almost joined the baskeball team last year but their werent enough girls interested and it was canceled for the season"
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:38 pm

"Well darn, I bet you would be kickass and the team would have won every game."
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:41 pm

"I dont know about that, its more about being a team in order to win, right?" she ran up an jumped in the air, the ball kissed the backboard an went straight into the net. "I think we should keep shooting or else the teachers will scold us" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:43 pm

"Right." He agreed.
Takuya started shooting the way Sayuri taught him to, starting to make alot more baskets then he was. He smiled at his progress.
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:46 pm

"your doing much better" she spun the ball around on her middle finger for fun.
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Takuya watched then tried spinning the ball himself, failing horribly. He chuckled then started shooting again.
"I wish I was as good as you."
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:49 pm

"yeah well I wish I could whistle" she sighed taking anouther shot
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Takuya whistled loudly.
"Well thats something I can do good."
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 pm

"im sure you can do planty of great things"
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:34 pm

"Nah. I can play guitar. Thats about all im good for."
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:38 pm

"what you can play a guitar, thats insane. Im musically challenged
when it comes to instruments. thats awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Takuya

Takuya

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Takuya grinned.
"Thank you, ive been playing since I was 8. Im in a band also."
Back to top Go down
SAYURI

SAYURI

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:46 pm

"really what band?" she held her ball in her arms curious to know more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring day in gym...   Boring day in gym... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boring day in gym...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Roleplay Site :: Roleplay :: School-
Jump to: