Random Roleplay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Roleplay Site

A random roleplay, what else is there to say?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mixing a track

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sindii

Sindii

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:55 pm

When Sindii wasn't hiding in her apartment or on stage as Candii she was in the studio. One of her favorite things to do what chill in a studio making mix tracks with random beats and voice clips or random people. She sat in the chair with a smoke in her mouth playing around with the equipment.
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Number of posts : 32

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:02 am

Jiro slightly opened the door to the studio, peeking in to see who was in it. He seen a red haired girl, deciding to keep his position at the door and peeking in. That is, if he kept his cover.

Unfortunately, the doors hinges had already squeaked, meaning he was probably busted.
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:05 am

Sindii put the music on pause hearing the door she looked behind her and seen him. "uh... hi..." She said taking the smoke out of her mouth to ash it in the ashtray.
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:09 am

He blinked, opening the door more, half his body hidden by it. "Ey."

He lifted his hand and scratched the back of his neck. "Hows' it goin'?"
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:13 am

She raised a eyebrow at him, "Good, you can come in if you like."
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:17 am

He walked in, looking around. "Huh.. I've never been in this place before.. usually they kick me out.."

He looked at the girl, grinning nervously at her raised eye brow. He leaned against one of the walls and pulled out his lighter, flicking it over and over again out of habit, and stared at the red head.

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:19 am

"Sindii, but most people call me Sin" She replied and turned back to the equitment. "Whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:22 am

"Jiro. Most people don't even call me Jiro, because usually people don't want to talk to me." He smirked. "Nice to meet you, Sin."
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:24 am

She laughed lightly, "like wise." She replied and butted out her smoke after taking one last drag. "Why dont people talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:28 am

He shrugged. "I guess the way I am would be one good reason for them."

He eyed the lighter in his hand, then put it back in his pocket. "I'm not necessarily what you would call 'sane'."
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:30 am

This made her laugh again. "Good because sane people are boring." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:37 am

He smirked. "Glad we agree on that."
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:39 am

"Indeed we do." She replied pulling out her pack of smokes and took one out. "Want one?" She asked holding out the pack to him as she lit hers.
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:43 am

"Sure," He took one with a smile, putting it in his lips and lighting it.

"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:45 am

"No worries." She replied taking a long drag, "Nothing like slow death." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:48 am

"Exactly." He replied with a smirk of his own. "So, what'cha up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:49 am

"Just mixing a new track." She replied, "Nothing special."
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 am

"May I listen to it, or..?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:07 am

"uh.. sure." She replied and unplugged the ear phones as she hit play. The song came on it was just some dance beats mixed with a heavy metal sound and some random voice clips from movies.
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:12 am

He blinked, amazed. "Wow, that's good. It gives me the sudden urge to dance.. but I can't dance so I wont."
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:14 am

She laughed, "I cant dance ether so i guess there are no rules to dancing here." She said. "Go ahead and dance as poorly as you want."
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:17 am

He grinned, put his smoke in the ashtray, without putting it out, and started jumping around. When he wasn't jumping, he was either doing some sort of moon walk, doing the robot, or random other moves that have no name.
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:21 am

She laughed spinning in her chair. "Weeeeee." She yelled out giggling.
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:23 pm

He stopped, his breathing heavy and sweat on his forehead. "Whew, that's a real workout.."

He laughed. "Okay, I think I'm done dancing for today."
Back to top Go down
Sindii

Sindii

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 am

She nodded as she laughed, "So thats why dancers are so thin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mixing a track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixing a track   Mixing a track Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mixing a track
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Roleplay Site :: Roleplay :: Studio-
Jump to: